JAMAL, AMIN & PARTNERS
Jamal, Amin & Partners was established in 1996 by En. Jamaluddin Bin Shahidan and En. Aminuddin Bin Yahaya.
The Firm has grown up from a single office with 3 staffs initially to 7 branches with a total of 100 staffs with international network. The Firm handles audit and other consultancy works locally
Currently En. Jamaluddin serve as Managing Partner, whereas En. Aminuddin serve as a Partner.
On top of that Jamal, Amin & Partners has competitive advantages over other bumiputra firms due to the followings :
- The high qualification, broad experience and advanced knowledge and skills of the partner-in-charge, who strive for quality
- The wealth of connections and information resources.
- The close relationships with clients
- The broad range of services combining consulting on business excellent and financial with Islamic Values
- Financial Consultant for International Islamic University in preparing Financial Models for their issuance of RM150m Islamic Bond.
- Appointed by EXIM Bank as Project Monitoring Accountant for their clients development projects in Sudan and Indonesia worth more than RM0.5 billion.
- Appointed by Finance Ministry as auditor for Sarawak Hidro Sdn Bhd developer of Bakun Dam that worth more than RM9 billion
- Appointed by Finance Ministry as Project Accountant in reviving Kerpan Tiger Prawn Project worth more than RM50 million +
- Appointed as Reporting Accountants for Listing
- Exercise of Airocom Technology Berhad
- Appointed by Auditor General as auditors for various government agencies among others MARA, KESEDAR, LPPM, USM, UUM.
- Appointed by Ministry of Entrepreneurs and Cooperatives as Consultant in training and developing more license auditors.
- Approved Auditor License granted by Labuan Offshore Financial Services Authority (LOFSA) since 1991
Our Address :
No. 60-2B, 2nd Floor, Jalan 2/23A,
Off Jalan Genting Klang
Taman Danau Kota, Setapak,
53300 Kuala Lumpur
- Telephone: 603-4149 6225
- Fax: 603-4142 1601